*Students must be supervised by a certified SLP to receive observation and/or clinical clock hours. Supervision of clinical simulations must include a debrief. Click here for more details.
*Students must be supervised by a licensed practitioner in your field to fulfill fieldwork experience. Supervision of clinical simulations must include a debrief. Click here for more details.
*Students must be supervised by a licensed practitioner in your field to fulfill clinical fieldwork experience. Supervision of clinical simulations must include a debrief. Click here for more details.
Simucase Fall 2020 Survey Sweepstakes Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and its territories and possessions, age 18 years or older. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Simucase, LLC, Sweepstakes prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials, their advertising and agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to be eligible. Drawing entry is via survey sent via email to students and faculty members on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The survey will be open until December 31, 2020, at 11:59 pm EST. Entrants must provide full name and valid email address in order to be eligible to win. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each entry has an equal chance to win. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant for any online entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the entry process.
3. PRIZES: Two (2) winners will be selected at random to receive a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards (GCs) cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Gift cards are only valid for US residents. Gift Cards may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see amazon.com/gc-legal. Gift Cards are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees. Neither Sponsor, Amazon, their affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, partners, divisions, or judging agents and each of their respective employees, officers, or directors will be responsible for any loss, liability, or damage arising out of any winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners. In the event the prize stated in these official rules becomes unavailable by no control of the Sponsor, Sponsor will then provide a similar product at a comparable retail value or Sponsor will provide sweepstakes winner with a cash prize equivalent to the above stated prize. The determination of which alternate prize will be awarded will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Neither Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, partners, divisions, or judging agents and each of their respective employees, officers, or directors will be responsible for any loss, liability, or damage arising out of any winner’s acceptance or use of any prize. All taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS, SUITABILITY OF CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or before January 31, 2021, by Sponsor or its judging agent, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone call within 30 days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner(s) may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event any winner is 18 years of age but is considered a minor in his or her place of residence, all required documentation must be signed by parent or legal guardian. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates and subsidiary companies, and its agencies and licensees to use any winner's name, address (city and state), and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
5. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees on behalf of itself and each of entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, Sponsor, and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any Prize, including, without limitation, to such Prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the sweepstakes winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Simucase Fall 2020 Survey Sweepstakes, 12333 Sowden Rd., Ste. B #79931, Houston, TX 77080-2059. ODDS OF WINNING: Only the prize listed above will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received divided by the number of prizes available to be won. All other incidental expenses not mentioned herein are the responsibility of the winner, and all taxes on prizes are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent substitutions as necessary, due to circumstances not under its control.
7. DISQUALIFICATION: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY RELEASES SPONSOR AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM: (I) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE; (II) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TELEPHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (IV) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (V) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ENTRANT'S COMPUTER, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; AND (VI) USE OF ANY PRIZE.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in Ohio (USA); (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ohio), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ohio.
10. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances, prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded. ©2020 Simucase®. All Rights Reserved.